During the year 2010, the Company has carried out a wide variety of Community Development Program based on the aforementioned policies. The activities consist of the following:
- Education and/or training.
- Health improvement.
- Development of public facilities.
- Provision or renovation of facilities/places of worship.
- Assistance for natural conservation.
- Assistance for victims of natural disasters.
- SOE humanity Program
Following is the amount of fund allocated by the Company to carry out the above activities along 2010:
Assistance for victims of natural disasters IDR 1.743.542.558,-
Education and/or training IDR 2.397.082.038,-
Health improvement IDR 314.800.000,-
Development of public facilities IDR 386.808.941,-
Provision or renovation of facilities/places of worship IDR 721.657.470,-
Natural conservation IDR 191.612.000,-
BUMN Peduli (SOE Humanity Program) IDR 1.450.000.000,-